My words embrace a subject's or client's passions and strengths. They engage the reader to act positvely. I offer the best in editorial, PR and technical writing.This is the general website displaying a diversity of work. For other sites with specialized writings from food/drink and travel to grief survival, weddings, healthy and green living, click onto the individual links on the left hand column.Contact me at words4sail@gmail.com.
LIKE us on Facebook.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Have you stopped writing?

This was a recent question I received, when someone noted my postings on this site had stopped.

Far from it.

Instead, I have spent the past few months being a ghostwriter.

As a "Casper", I have also signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Simply put, my written words are flowing - just in a way that very few will know about.

By next month, I return to posting the adventures my words lead me too.