My words embrace a subject's or client's passions and strengths. They engage the reader to act positvely. I offer the best in editorial, PR and technical writing.This is the general website displaying a diversity of work. For other sites with specialized writings from food/drink and travel to grief survival, weddings, healthy and green living, click onto the individual links on the left hand column.Contact me at words4sail@gmail.com.
LIKE us on Facebook.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Local Authors Hailed...and I am included.

Thanks to Style, a Northern California publication, for including my first book in an article on local authors.

Looks like the Sierra Nevada foothills provides plenty of inspiration for all sorts of genres.

Here is the FIVE-star review from the San Francisco Book Review .

Keep reading!